I have never been a crafty person. In fact, I will do almost anything to avoid doing a craft. However, I really wanted to do something nice with a pair of Jere's boots and the picture I have of him and Lexi. So this is what I came up with. The pictures aren't the best. The shelf that everything is on is above the window in the kitchen... and of course the ceiling fan is in the way. Taylor is very concerned that Jere's boots are on a shelf and not with all our other shoes.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
"Mama, why are Jere's boots in the kitchen?"
I have never been a crafty person. In fact, I will do almost anything to avoid doing a craft. However, I really wanted to do something nice with a pair of Jere's boots and the picture I have of him and Lexi. So this is what I came up with. The pictures aren't the best. The shelf that everything is on is above the window in the kitchen... and of course the ceiling fan is in the way. Taylor is very concerned that Jere's boots are on a shelf and not with all our other shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh I love it! Great idea Dani!
Your picture of Jeremy's boots made me cry. I still can't beleive that he is gone. I think that is an AWESOME tribute to him
Post a Comment