Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here We Go.

Morgan wanted to know why we didn't have our own little page on the internet. I couldn't think of a really good answer, except to tell her that I didn't know how. Then, when I saw that Dustin could do it....I figured that there may be hope for me after all.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh you just made my day! You'll be addicted to blogging in no time! I LOVE it! Thanks for doing this! This will be great. I am stoked you guys have your own page. It really is so fun!

P.S. Tell Morgie congrats on landing a role in the play! I want her autograph next time I see you guys!

Kim said...

Oh I am aso excited!!! It is addicting! You will love it!

Anonymous said...

When you said that it wasn't much to look at yet, I figured you just had a lot of pictures of clint on there. You couldn't really go wrong with pictures of your 2 beautiful girls. ben

Brittany said...

YAY!! I love it too! Your blog is already stinkin' cute! I'm excited to get to keep better in touch w/ all of you guys!

Watch out, soon you will be addicted, as are the rest of us!