So no photos were allowed to be taken during the play..However, I did grap a few quick pics during a short photo session that was held after the performance. I was able to get some really good pictures at the dress rehearsal this morning, on my friend's camera...once she burns me a CD, I will post them. The only problem with that is the make-up hadn't been applied yet.
As for the play, it was great. I think Morgan has tapped into something here..what a drama queen.
As for the play, it was great. I think Morgan has tapped into something here..what a drama queen.
As for Taylor, she decided to do a little acting once we got home. She made me put make-up on her. In this picture, she is being a "tired kitty." Pretty good job, huh?



3 comments:
Oh she looks so cute!!! Too bad they wouldn't let you take pictures!!!
Hi Dani it is Kristi (Atkinson) Arnell. I am glad that I found your blog. I can't believe how much your girls look like you. They are way too cute.
I love "Morgan the Rat" she is so cute! I bet the play was awesome!
Post a Comment