Wednesday, February 25, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Taylor loves ice cream... but only in pretty cones.


Morgan won the respect award at her school on Monday. It is a weekly award given to the student that shows the most respect to their teachers and peers. She is very proud. I am not sure what to say about the picture - I have no idea what kind of face she is trying out. She is very tired... she helped me clean the new house for 3 hours tonight.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go Morgie!! That's awesome! And Tay...i'm with you in the ice cream department :-)

Megan said...

way to go morgan!

Saundra said...

Congratulations Morgan! Matt and I are proud of you too! You are a good little apple!

Brittany said...

Good job Morgan! That is a great honor. I like the pretty cones too Tay. You are my kind of girl!