Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Wyoming

Morgan was so excited to test out her new saddle and go riding with Papa.
Morgan and Sundance


To say that Taylor loves Dolly is a huge understatement. She didn't want anything to do with Sundance or Chester.

Morgan helped Papa and Jere plow snow. She was very proud of her pile at the feed store.


Spoiled, Spoiled, Spoiled...........



3 comments:

Kim said...

Um...spoiled doesn't even cover it! What a fun time. I am glad you guys got to go to Wyoming for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just getting around to looking at the blog since Christmas. I'm glad you came to wyo for christmas too! I got a hug from Taylor (It was a first for me). I got to see Morgon and Clint, but I feel bad that I missed you Dani I, see you nwxt time. You are a beautiful little family
Love Grandma "Ene"

Anonymous said...

Dani I don't know to get into Jo's Blog so send her a message the she needs to post Hudson's picture now that he is bigger and more Handsome. Thanks Grandma "Ene"