Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Tame The Tigers"





Clint is an advisor for the Freshman class this year. Their Homecoming float was titled "Tame The Tigers" and of course they needed a cute little tiger. Morgan did an excellent job, they got 2nd Place in the Parade. Taylor and I rode up front in the truck and threw candy. I neglected to get a picture of Tay. She was very cute - all dressed up in "Warden Wear" and she had her face painted like Morgan's.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness...that is so cute!!! I can't believe she didn't get first place...it must have been rigged!!! You are a cute tiger Morgie!!!

Dustin said...

Why is the float green when deer lodge's colors are like dark blue and yellow/gold?

The Stevensons said...

Every class has to decorate in different colors. The freshman colors are green/white, sophmore red/white, juniors blue/white and then the seniors get to decorate in the school colors blue/yellow. Pretty dumb huh?