
Thanks for being such a good big sister to Taylor! You are her best friend.
You are turning into a fine young lady. Thanks for all the help you give us around the house and with your sister.
We love you very much!!
Mommy, Daddy & Tay Bug
(I know I am posting this a day early, but I have a busy day tomorrow at work and don't know if I will be able to find the time.)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan! We sure love ya and miss you! Its nice to see all the pictures of you and Taylor. I am so glad we got to meet and become friends! Matt and I are hoping you have a happy day with mom, dad and Taylor, and that we get to see you soon!
Happy Birthday big girl! You are such a sweet girl with such a great personality! You talk like an adult and you are mature beyond your years and I think that is so great! I hope your day is great and you get all the good stuff you wanted!
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to YOU!! Happy Birthday dear Morgan, Happy Birthday to you!! Love you bunches!!
Papa, Grandma and Dussy Boy
Post a Comment