Morgan and Taylor! Stay out of the water! I know the warden must have yelled that at you atleast once before the party was over.
Looks like fun! Are you guys haveing good weather???
Weather hasn't been great, a lot of rain. The last few days have been in the low to mid seventies.
Hi Dani, I saw your blog on Brittany and Brookes, you girls are just darling. Just wanted to stop in and say "Hi". Hope your doing great!Love,Nicole Martin
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Morgan and Taylor! Stay out of the water! I know the warden must have yelled that at you atleast once before the party was over.
Looks like fun! Are you guys haveing good weather???
Weather hasn't been great, a lot of rain. The last few days have been in the low to mid seventies.
Hi Dani,
I saw your blog on Brittany and Brookes, you girls are just darling. Just wanted to stop in and say "Hi". Hope your doing great!
Love,
Nicole Martin
Post a Comment