Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Past, Present, Future Tag

Brittney tagged me the other day, so I thought I would give it a try. Beware, I live a pretty boring life.

20 years ago 1988 ....
1. I was 8 years old
2. I would be finishing 2nd Grade at North Elementary.
3. I loved to barrel race on Apache – we would go on to win the 4th of July rodeo in Woodruff this year.
4. Grandpa Matthews would tell me every day that the horses fell into the river and drowned..pretty mean huh?
5. I was very annoyed with Kenna and Dustin..they drove me crazy!
6. I am not quite sure, but I think it was about this age that Ben, Jeremy and I had Uncle Larry make up shirts that said “Matthews and Matthews – Private Eyes – Partners in Crime!” Our club was in the top of Grandma and Grandpa’s garage.
7. Ben, Jeremy and I played “Vet” to little birds that somehow got injured..(I plead the 5th) in the end shop of Grandpa’s garage.
8. We formed the “Almy Bike Gang” with all the neighbor kids.
9. I loved My Little Ponies.
10. We had the cutest little Cocker Spaniel named Abby!

10 Years ago I ...1998
1. I was 18, and a senior at Evanston High School!
2. I was dating the love of my life….yes, Clint.
3. I was working at Corral West after school and on weekends.
4. My best friends were Koskell Bruce-Saxton, Marlene Lester-Mackey and Amber Windley.

5 Years ago...2003
1. Morgan was 8 months old and crawling all over the place.
2. We were living in Logan, Utah in a trailer by the zoo.
3. Clint was attending Utah State and working nights at ICON.
4. I was working for Convergy’s and my shift started at 4:00am

3 Years ago
1. We were settling into life here in Deer Lodge, Montana.
2. I was working at First Security Bank of Deer Lodge.
3. Morgan was going to daycare at Beverly Gianonnetti’s house and loved it!
4. Clint was in his 3rd year of teaching and coaching.
5. I was pregnant again with a cute little monkey.

So far this year...
1. I have been working full time at the Health Department.
2. I am very proud of my Kindergartener, she is doing awesome!
3. I have been trying to be supportive of Clint spending all his time at school working on his masters.
4. Received a calling to be Morgan’s Primary Teacher…should be interesting.

Yesterday I...
1. Went to work at the Health Department.
2. Went home and cleaned my house.
3. Tried to help Clint make dinner (he is a much better cook than I)
4. Read bedtime stories to the girls.

Today I ...
1. Went to work again….Bioterrorism Day, YUCK.
2. Will balanced my checkbook.
3. Will fix Dinner.
4. Will give the girls a bubble bath, which they will make a huge mess!

Tomorrow I will...
1. Go to work again and have a great time – its WIC day and I get to play with all the babies!
2. Go to Morgan’s open house at school and get her report card.
3. Spend time with my girls.

This year I will...
1. Will try to be a better mother and wife to my family.
2. Be married 9 years in July!!!
3. Take a much needed vacation with Clint, Morgie and Tay Bug.

Now I tag...
DUSTIN..............Anyone who wants to do this…everyone else I can think of has been tagged already.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm so proud! I knew you could rememeber! I cracked up about the Almy Bike Gang, I don't think I got to part of that...I probably could ride a bike without training wheels, and that would have been totally "uncool"! Ah the days in Almy...I miss them!